What Coverage is Provided?
Privacy Breach Response Services
- forensic and legal assistance from a panel of experts to help determine the extent of the breach and the steps needed to comply with applicable laws
- notification to persons who must be notified under applicable law
- discretionary notice to individuals potentially affected by the breach in which there is a resulting risk of financial, reputational or other harm
- credit monitoring and fraud protection services to affected individuals; alternatively, insureds may choose to offer their customers a data monitoring service
- public relations expenses, crisis management consultants, notifications to customers where notifications are not required by law, government mandated public notices related to breach events.
Regulatory Defense and Penalties
- Covers defense expenses and penalties resulting from a regulatory proceeding resulting from a violation of privacy law.
Website Media Content Liability
- Covers damages and expenses for one or more of the following acts committed during the course of media activities:
- Defamation, libel or slander
- Violation of the rights of privacy of an individual
- Invasion or interference with an individual’s right of publicity
- Plagiarism, piracy, misappropriation of ideas
- Infringement of copyright
- Infringement of domain name, trademark, trade name, trade dress, logo etc
- Improper deep-linking or framing within electronic content
PCI Fines and Penalties
- Indemnifies the insured for PCI fines and expenses that they may incur following a breach.
Cyber Extortion Loss
- Coverage for payments made to prevent or stop a threat to breach computer security, destroy or corrupt data, or interrupt computer systems.
Enhanced First Party Computer Security Coverage
- Enhanced coverage for first party computer security for clients after a security breach during the period of restoration, including data restoration, data recreation and system restoration costs. Enhanced coverage also includes costs related to business interruption, lost income and extra expenses from the time of an attack
Cyber Security insurance cost
Cyber Security insurance costs vary significantly from carrier to carrier. Under the SARRG program, however, costs are extremely reasonable and the coverage is broad. Premiums start at $179 for $50,000 in coverage. We have the ability to write higher limits with minimal underwriting information required.
To get your quote, click here