Think you’re safe? Sadly, the odds are stacked against you. According to Cyber Facts only 44% of internet traffic is actual humans, the other 56% is bots, impersonators, hacking tools, scrapers and scammers. The results? 37,000 websites are hacked every day. In fact, costs related to cyber crime are expected to rise to $2 trillion a year by 2019, according to Forbes magazine.